Tuesday, March 8, 2011

7:30am

7:30am is the worst part of my entire day... excluding weekends. This is the time where I have to kiss my girls and head to work. I hate it (the going to work part obv).

The updates have been very minimal lately and for that I appologize. I can't seem to find the time or the content at the moment. I don't want this to turn into a photo blog, but some of my readers probably prefer it... LOL

Writing is not my strong point, but I wanted to create this space so that I could look back at it one day and have a good laugh. It's an easy way to document my thoughts and feelings on this whole "being a Dad" subject. So far, not so good but I hope to keep at it and hopefully have a few funny stories as time passes.

Little things are happening each day. For example, last week Lily had her first tooth pop up! It's a sharp little sucker that can't be too comfortable for her.

I'll try to post more frequently and also add pics as I get new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment