Tuesday, November 16, 2010

tongue un-tied

The girls had their tongue tie snipped yesterday. When the consultant told us that this was going to happen I was a bit taken back. "You're gonna cut my babies tongues?" I thought to myself. A bit odd, but what do I know.

Being a new Dad I am sure a lot of these types of occurances will come about as they get older. WTF do I really know? Not much in the big picture. I will rely on the wife a lot to make sure they get the right instructions for a lot of those lady issues. LOL

My job is to make sure they become athletic little monkey's that will always be two steps ahead of their competition. Ok, not really but I think you know what I mean. Sports are a big part of both my wife's and my life and we intend on giving our kids every opportunity to use sports as an excellent way to socially interact and stay fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment