Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kick kick punch

The wife will burst out with a little yelp or scream when she feels something totally creepy. The kids are so active now, I really think they will show up sooner than we are hoping. Which is fine. After 32 weeks we are ready to go, but I would hate to see them stuck at the hospital for longer than they want.

I've started up another blog for when they are born. Check it.

Until then, I will keep you posted here.

Another good place to follow me is on twitter. Hook it up: @schaubs

I'll probably update there when the action is fast and furious (see: me wating countless hours at the hospital).

1 comment:

  1. Everybody told me to come prepared with different kinds of clothes since you never know what the temperature in the hospital areas would be like. Also, I was warned to bring food in case the cafeteria was closed or I didn't want to leave to go eat. Being the over-prepared guy that I sometimes am, I packed lots of clothes and food. I could have lived in that hospital a week. lol

    ReplyDelete