Thursday, August 12, 2010

Not baby related

It's our 4 year wedding anniversary today! I'll be taking the preggo wife out for dinner to a place on the beach. Looks to be a nice night for a date and I can only assume it will be one of the last times we will actually be able to spend some time alone together... for a while anyway.

Lately, when we go for dinner the wife will order a big appetizer combined with a big meal and usually a virgin caesar. All intentions are to power through all the food and fill that belly of her's but invariably she can only finish half and the other half is taken home for me to take to lunch the following day. Of course, I fail at doing that and the other half of the meal usually sits in the fridge for a good 4-5 days until I decide to reheat and eat it over the weekend.

Standard procedure... but not for long!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, Happy Anniversary!

    Second of all, Adam and Benjamin!

    I have another good idea for you...stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://hurricanemikey.blogspot.com/

    Check out the blog above and you'll see that mikey has a button thanks links to his amazon wish list - just in case readers wanna send him a present.

    I think YOU should have one of those buttons on this blog so people who choose to can send the babies a welcome to the world gift. Just an idea - I know I wanna send something, and I doubt I am the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure I am comfortable with that, but I will think it over and maybe put up a link as you suggest.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete