Friday, August 27, 2010

A Quote

Here is a quote from Jillian Kirby that really hit home for me:

"It’s the single most important day in your entire life. The day that, if you could, you would freeze and hold on to for dear life. If you could, you’d remember every single detail from the emotion to the smells to the sounds. That one single day that your baby is born is forever shrined in your mind and will go down as THE day that changed your life forever."

I have no doubt that this is how it will unfold for us. I just hope I can keep those memories close to my heart. Just as it was with our wedding day, it will go by in a flash.

1 comment:

  1. I was still kind of hung over on my wedding day, so no great memories for me there.

    Watching your first child(ren) being born is the most fascinating thing you will ever see.

    ReplyDelete