Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nerves

I get so nervous about the future now. I get worried that I won't be able to make ends meet. Having to buy all of this baby stuff is scary, knowing that I am the only one who will be bringing in a pay cheque for the next year. Sure, the wife will be on unemployement but really that money will only pay for diapers. I heard something about people back in the day using cloth diapers. That is gross. Having to wash shit off and then reuse the diapers later that week. No thanks.

4 comments:

  1. You know, they have diaper services. Leave dirty cloth diapers on your doorstep, and they get replaced with clean ones! No cleaning required by you. They do it all.

    ie.- http://www.diapersnaturally.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you can get Astin's diaper company to change the diapers too. Love the new digs, Schaubsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you have no idea what's in store for you... you will be rolling in puke and shit for the next 2 years, get used to it.

    ReplyDelete