Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stress

I am an even keal guy. I rarely get way up or way down when it comes to emotions. I do tend to wear my heart on my sleeve more than most guys out there but when the pressure is on, I can handle it well. I relish in the challenge.

This whole thing about having babies soon is something I've never experienced before. I have all these stressful feelings wondering if I will be able to be the guy I want to be. The Father, the Dad and most importantly - the friend. This will be my toughest task.

I feel an immense amount of pressure coming on. Having to provide for two more people feels like such a huge task. One that I know I will succeed at but I'm just unclear on how.

I have such wonderful friends and family that it certainly does ease the worrying. My wife's family is equally as supportive and together we will handle this with the utmost courage and care. I look forward to the challenge. It will be the toughest most daunting task of my life. I'm starting to realize why I am here now. It is for them.

1 comment:

  1. You'll be amazed at just how much the stress is replaced by joy. Pretty soon you'll find it's all good. Looking into your kid's eyes...you know.

    Relax. It's only gonna get better.

    ReplyDelete