Friday, June 18, 2010

Unhealthy Eating

I have terrible eating habits. I know this and I don't do anything about it. I keep telling myself it is only temporary while my wife and I gain baby weight together. Some call it sympathy weight. I just call it being lazy. We rarely eat salads anymore and I am eating way more fast food then I ever had. I had Wendy's yesterday for lunch. I always get the small meal deal but the killer is the fries. It's just such junk and it is making me fat.

Today I had McDonald's for breakfast. Get a clue! So lazy. I usually make toast for breakfast but even then I slop on some cheese or peanut butter. I am going to be a tank soon if I don't watch it. Drinking beer doesn't help either.

I need to make some changes once these kids pop out. I need to excercise more and eat right.

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment