Monday, June 21, 2010

Teeny Tiny Clothes

We keep getting given the random gifts. They are all going to be a huge help but I keep thinking about the tiny tiny stuff for super newbies. I mean we shouldn't get too much of that stuff. Half the time they will be naked because they just shit themselves again and the rest of the time they will be swaddled and sleeping together like they are still in Mom's belly.

Father's Day was really weird for me yesterday. While I couldn't help but think about being a Father myself, I also couldn't help but think about another year passing me by where I don't have any relationship whatsoever with my own. It was a bit depressing but the good stuff definitely outweighed the bad. I didn't think about him much and instead focused on our family and the two new babies that are probably only 2.5 months away now.

My Aunt is here from Australia (the good one) and she came over last night for dinner as well. It was a really nice time to have my Nana in the same room as my Mom's younger (better) sister and my Mom. They are 10 years apart and they still don't get along like they should. Often it is a bit uncomfortable as they continuously try to take (un)obvious jabs at each other.

Nonetheless, it was an awesome day that was filled with cleaning our house and watching golf all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment