Thursday, June 24, 2010

Numb Feet

Sometimes my wife freaks me out a little with her sudden complaints of aches and pains. My first reaction is either "let's get to the hospital" or "just relax, you are fine".

This added stress is not for the weak. I find myself worrying about her for no reason when I am at work, and wondering what the next pain or ache will be. There are times when I am scared that everything will not go according to plan.

Last night it was numb feet. So I called my favorite doctor - Google - and found out that it was completely natural at various stages of pregnancy.

These babies could come out as soon as the 32nd week according to the obgyn. That is the first goal, keep them in for 32 weeks. The next goal will be 35. Which means we could be changing diapers before August is over...

No comments:

Post a Comment