Thursday, July 8, 2010

Clock is tickin'

Oh man, this is all happening way too fast and there is nothing I can do to slow it down. They say you don't even remember what life was like before your kids are born. So does that mean I will forget what it's like to sleep for 8 hours a day during the week and 6 on weekends? What about playing baseball and golf? Is that stuff toast too?

Obviously priorities change. People do not. So I don't see how I will actually change as a person, it's just that the things I am doing now will become less important as time continues to sneak up on me.

The wife is getting bigger which tells me that those kids are gonna want out soon. 9 weeks or less is my guess. Which would mean that I might make it through August before they are born. That is the first goal.

Can't wait to be broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment