Friday, July 2, 2010

Mini Van purchase complete

We finalized the purchase of our new (used) 2006 Honda Odyssey.



It has all the extras we were hoping for. We are very excited about this purchase and the reliability it will provide as the kids get older.



Here's a picture of what it looks like:



The picture doesn't really do it justice but that is the best I could find on my first google search. It's got that new car smell. My buddy works for Surrey Honda (his Dad is the GM) and he made it all possible. He shampooed and detailed this baby and it looks great! He buffed out all of the little dings and scratches so that the paint looks like new.

DEBT is the big challenge. My goal is to have it paid for within 4 years.

Leather interior and the DVD player for the kids in the future are my favorites so far.

3 comments:

  1. I puked a little in my mouth ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you have 2 BABIES.... wtf do you need a minivan for??? Anything with a frigging back seat will be plenty for your needs. You need 2 baby seats... THATS IT! When you have 4 10 year old kids get the van.

    New parents.... sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaargh - we already had a mini van before kids. The wife lives driving a van for some reason.

    So really, this is just an upgrade from the piece of crap we had before.

    ReplyDelete