Monday, July 5, 2010

Room is ready

Ok, almost ready. I mean we haven't even purchased the cribs yet so really the kids have no where to sleep. We did, however, get the room painted! Along with the spare bedroom as well. I hate painting just so you know. It is such a chore. Luckily we had 3 friends come over on Sunday and help us out. Painting a room is not cheap, especially with the taste in paint that my wife has. Benjamin Moore cost us a couple of benjamins after we were done with it. It looks great though and it was totally worth the effort.

Now we have to organize all the crap that we removed from those bedrooms. We've given so much stuff away and have tons more still to go through. I'm not sure if we should have a garage sale for the junk that might have some value or not. I doubt we will get to it since we are already at week 26.

Anyone know how to stop or at least slow down time? This is coming way too fast.

1 comment: